Reviews for "Final Commando"

Really enjoyable game, I just had problem to catch one of the artifacts, but I got it now, so it's okay

TL;DR It's an ok game.

One I played it almost 100% trough, until I bought the last gun upgrade:
THE LAST UPGRADE IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN THE SECOND LAST (against the final boss).
So, if you want to get it back, you have to replay the game to that point, which is quite agitating.
Why? This seems like something obvious! At least give us the opportunity to change back to the last weapon.
Another thing I don't like about the game is that it's kinda luck-based. What I mean by that is that it's all about luck what upgrades you get on your way to the final boss, i.e. the coin magnet is useless against it, but the grenade is like a gift from God.

I'll put this on my watch list, with a few tweaks, this could be a really neat and fun little game.
Keep working on your skills mang :D
p.s. I love the graphics, just like something out of my NES.

This in a time of lame untested tower defence games is a breath of fresh air. There is one thing that perhaps needs attention: the boss and the game overall is much easier if one keeps the gun upgraded no more than level 3, because the laser beam is not continuos and when is off one will likely be hit by a fireball or something else. Maybe this could be averted by making the laser continuos or by reducing the time is off. Other than that is a very good game with a bit of challenge.

Cool game! There is one very convenient bug though. If you got the grenades and then quit game, you'll start new run with grenades.

I was impressed at how addicted I got to this. Granted, it's mostly because you can easily get upgrades. It doesn't matter which path you take. Both of them will lead you to the boss. I really hate the laser upgrade. It has to be timed just perfectly.

The sound effects were great. I do remember those old "Commando" games. I thought Double Jump and Coin Magnet were permanent things. At least they're there. Its hard to tell how much damage I'm leaving the final boss with.