Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "The Greater Our Ignorance"

Quarl. If I had tits I would flash you them. Im sorry but this song fucking needs more reverse cowgirl god fucking damnit. Love this insanity!

Quarl responds:

Holy shit... how do you know about reverse cowgirl? Who told you about reverse cow girl?

I really like this Dupstep Beat thing, Comes all clear, nice groove and good Concept. 4.5 Stars because of the piano, it comes like a little bit like someone who gets lost into a Dubstep song but does not feel that good. But this is just for saying something that could be better ;)
Don't feel like you can't write music because it comes always from the heart.

when i listened to this songs it reminds me a little of the style from Wesley matsell - Total Order of Being. But this is not Dubstep, its more like ... i dunno how to describe, just spend your ears for some minutes to this.

Sunny

Quarl responds:

Thanks for the review and I most certainly will go give that a listen!

edit edit, loved that track. Was a nice little ditty. fyi, I try to style my work more towards what noisia or evol intent might play with. I do have my own influences but I always keep an open mind when people show me stuff :)

I'm usually not a big fan of dubstep. But holy shit this is fucking dope

Quarl responds:

Hey thanks for liking this. I've kind of worried it's not as good as some of my other tracks. Helps knowing someone other than me thinks it's ok :D

Um, it's a little crazy for my taste. The intro was nice, but the drop was just... I don't know, man.

Quarl responds:

If I wrote good music everyone would be like "ugh, this sounds just like everything else out there." Instead I just write shitty music and hope no one notices. This is the closest anyone has come in years to realizing just how much I truly suck at writing music.