Reviews for "Dead Detention 2 #6"

Amazing as always I cant wait for the next one!

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I'm working on it now :-)))))

I always like how there are new games to play. I really did like that one minigame where you had to make everything an "X". It was something brand new. I found the astronaut token. It's when he unleashes his yellow power around the middle. It's yellow, obviously.

I wasn't expecting him to die! Well, maybe he's just injured. No, I haven't remembered these characters' names. I just look at the dialogue for the plot tokens. It didn't help me here.

0/5 game.

i'm sure it's a nice graphic novel.. but this was submitted as a game.

Mhmmm

Hm... I thought this was going to be the last episode. I guess you didn't say this was supposed to be the finale though, so I jumped the gun there. On top of that, only 1 out of 3 hours passed since Noom said the place was going to blow three episodes ago, so there's quite a bit yet to happen in that respect. I'm guessing there will be two more episodes for sure and this season may go to 10 episodes like the last season of dead detention?

This is yet another good episode, especially the unique microgame where you fend off shia, but there's something that's been bugging me since the last episode that I forgot to mention in my review for that episode.

***What happened to the Cosplay sword Naomi had?***
If she still had it right before she got bit (and I reviewed the episodes, she probably would unless she lost it behind the scenes and/or somehow forgot how important it is to have a weapon at all times where zombies are lurking around), wouldn't she have used it, or are we supposed to assume the test tube zombie that bit her got the jump on her so quickly that she couldn't even pull out the cosplay sword while Max was smacking a mutant zombie? Between Naomi probably having the cosplay sword and, more importantly, being the first person in the whole series to kill a zombie, seeing that Naomi didn't even have the cosplay sword out is pretty screwy... Even though I probably won't be angry over this, I have reason to be pissed if Naomi doesn't either make a heroic sacrifice or come out of this season alive and at least mostly herself somehow. People dying in zombie stories is normal, and no one's invincible, but the big picture a bit messed up...

That aside, Max passing out wasn't very exciting, but I wonder if The Bridge (from Chaos Christmas) is going to make an appearance in Max's upcoming vision...

Also, I'm wondering who the 6th test subject is. There's Max, Naomi, Sam, Matt (the black guy that died) and Mr. Nordyk (Max's new teacher) we've seen so far, but who's the 6th test subject if Tom and Noom isn't said person?

Finally, about the bugs Kirky mentioned, there's one visual bug for sure right after Shia tells Max to try to stay alive that should be pretty obvious (it's a blue, glowing thing). I didn't see any other major bugs.

JackAstral responds:

Yup, there's still a couple more episodes to go until the finale :-O

That's a good point! I guess Naomi just didn't block in time and got bitten

I'm look into fixing the weird visual bug thingy now! I think it's because I applied like 3 overlay effects at once lol

Thanks for the detailed review- I appreciate it!

Stupendous battle and a little funny in there too. I'm so excited for the next chapter. Good work!

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! It should be up soon-ish, I'm working on it now!