Reviews for "Abducted"

I like your style. I am so addicted to these. keep up the good work.

it toke me ages to figure out the star puzzle but i finally got there in the end

Definitely not the best point and click i've played. The scenery was amazing. Like someone said before, not exactly sure where the person is being held, and I feel like the title doesn't really fit. Yes you get abducted but...I think kidnapped would be more appropriate for some reason.

I didn't have to use the walkthrough....until all the ending ones. Where do you find the clue for the switches because I have no idea where that came from. The screwdriver I completely bypassed. Some of the backgrounds are just too bright to find anything.

Great job. Better than I could ever do, but definitely should've been touched up before putting it out I think.

To be honest, I don't enjoy searching through noisy backgrounds trying to find a tiny object. I have searched all scenes at least twice. Yet, I missed a spot where I could use a knife and receive a blue key. Thanks to the walk through, mate.

Game play is not exciting although being abducted should be quite a scary experience.

On a positive note, I like the puzzles.

I feel like a handful of rubies would've been sufficient treasure