Reviews for "THIS IS AMAZING"

NIce concept and well made... Man this is AWESOME

Haha... I have to say I was truly amazed by this game. A really interesting and creative way of approaching the "Shapeshift" theme of the game jam. A puzzle game, that can be done in real life. A game that starts of rather simple, but then it suddenly jumps extremely high in difficulty on certain levels. I'm glad that you didn't have to get a perfect match in order to progress, but still the lack of saving in between sessions, and absolutely no music is kind of a let off. Still a decent game, that I have featured as the second one on my "Ludum Dare 35 Let's plays" video right here: https://youtu.be/gh7WJr0j9Wg . Either way, I can't wait to see more games from you in the future...

Great puzzle element :D

A nice idea you had there. It looks really good and feels complete. Solid work here. It looks nice and feels nice as well. Though i had to redo some levels even when i found the solution because the bar simply wasnt filling up enough. As the other users suggested more levels would improve the game though im not sure how much more you can make out of this, maybe adding other simple gameplay mechanics like colour mix to help it gain gameplay depth so it keeps being interesting? Good job after all!

Let's give it 4. Interesting, but a bit easy.