Reviews for "THIS IS AMAZING"

could be better, could be musical could have some 3d and such

Very easy. Boaring. Graphics not cool. And i think that a game was better if a next level changed automaticly

Very short and a bit too easy, but i liked it.

Not bad, entertaining for quite a while and nice interaction (music, colours and animation). Not too overloaded and comfortable to play.

However, the concept seems a bit too simple to actually have challenging levels. Maybe it's just me, but I have the impression that it's impossible to make an actually hard level, under this concept. It might need to be expanded with other items.

One thing I would definitely change is the representation of the immovable pinpoints. They should be clearly visible without having to figure it out first. It's not too hard to figure out, but it's a mild annoyance.

I like the concept, but unfortunately that's the only thing I like. A few years back someone on NG released a puzzle game with Origami folding; look it up and try it. I'm sorry, but there really isn't much to this.