Reviews for "Tales of Zale - Minisode 2"

I have really been enjoying your work so far and this animation is no exception. It's fun to see your collaborations with other artists on this site. I can't wait to see more!

Cute animation style.
Can't wait to the next one.

I really liked the art and the feel-good atmosphere. The animation seemed a tiny bit jumpy.

I love your style. You are really talented and I can't wait for the next big instalment!

The animation is a bit choppy, but that's nothing more time and funding wouldn't fix.

I am concerned by the style discrepancy between the (animation-simplified) moving characters and the admittedly beautiful (static) background; It's interesting, but could you sustain it as commercial production speeds?

Perhaps instead of pastel-chalking the outlines during close-ups, you could use pastel-chalked fillings for the fur & feathers, and straight-penned outlines. That way, you could prepare de character's fill-in colouring as a set static drawing, like the backgrounds, and use the animated outlines to cookie-cutter the fur & feathers into the background scene. My point being, you "harmonize" the character styles with the background style while producing lots more frames & movements in the same amount of drawing time.