Reviews for "Captain Tardigrade: Safety Tips"

RIP Timmy #3

Jokes aside this is really good

This was pretty good. The gore had an impressive amount of detail, and the episode's concept felt original (not just a rehash of the pilot.) I still think the voices need a bit of work, and the comedic timing feels a little off, too, although the content is all there.

Of all the anthropormorphized critters of which to make a hero, a tardigrade would never have occurred to me.

I like captain tardigrade and extremofile jokes.

Tardigrades are amazing animals, but recently discovered and not yet used in human culture, and it's nice someone is finally making movies about them.

Unlike the previous Captain Tardigrade movie one this one was just a little bit too sadistic at some places for my taste.

MOAR!!