I had so many problems with this game. I really wanted to give it an honest shot because of how amazing of a concept this is. Here is some stuff I had heavy issues with.
1. Progression; the game moves so slowly that I've been on it for 5 hours and I'm only about half way through
2. Upgrading; Everything costs so much gold to upgrade in comparison to how much you get per victory, I ended up having to sacrifice some upgrades for others, grinding for hours on end, and even with three stars in every area up to the 6th one, I still had so much grinding to do.
3. The F*cking Blacksmith; I use 3 redwood and 3 flax to make a bow. Ends up being a pine bow. What the hell?! It'd be one thing if resources were easy to come by, but I could've been grinding for hours and still wouldn't have gotten that back, again with three stars in every area. This honestly ended up being the reason why I had to stop playing. I was so frustrated at getting pine bows.
4. Blueprints; I love this idea when it's implemented correctly. I really do. But for whatever reason, my first two were the encyclopedia and the staff. After playing for 5 hours, I so far have yet to unlock a character or even see one who uses either of these items. I'm sure it'd be great if I actually had a caster, but I don't. And I probably won't unless I grind up the money to unlock a 4 star character. which takes ridiculously long to do.
5. Speed; Why on earth did you not put in a double speed option? My troops move at the speed of smell, which would be great if I were playing an idle game, but I'm not.
Besides those things, this is an amazing game that I would love to see patched and updated to fix these issues. The concept is phenomenal, and I really hope to see more work from you.