Reviews for "Voodoo Trump"

Eh, it's OK.

Meh, it's not really that great of a game unless you have a violent hatred of Donald Trump, tbh. Random button mashing, lame humor, idk. I've no love for Trump and after a couple of minutes I was bored with it.

A fun wee time waster. Pretty funny for he most part, worth checking out if you have five minutes to spare.

YES. THIS GAME DESERVES THE FRONT PAGE! FUCK TRUMP! HE WILL BE THE END OF THE WORLD IF HE GETS TO BE PRESIDENT! Also can you make a translated to English version on the link? Thanks man. Keep up your great work!

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play, you can translate the page on the link by pressing a botton on right top corner, or check the video instead is full english, i will help you with the supr key too, i will write you back when i found the way. :)

I love making fun of Donald Trump. HE WILL LOSE. (not supporting anyone here, I'm not old enough to vote) But the function keys don't have any effect in-game.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for playing and review , try to play again Function keys will work,sometimes in some browsers the special key system crash down, in that case the page needs to be refresh