Reviews for "Dandy Cave Explorer"

Great game, only think, please include a "replay" button. I always had to wait until i die or go to main menu and back.. otherwise, nice leveldesign!

The game is great and challenging, BUT. I am literally stuck on lvl 32. its not that this one is hard its just that i don't know what to do here

Primajin responds:

Keep the little squishy alive, you need him at the end.

Great game, really. Dunno if it is wanted, but u can stop wit right/left arrow.But in the last levels you should not use it, because it will mess up the timing of the creeps u need for jumping.

Not sure if it's the game or me, but there is some wicked lag going on.The controls don't feel quite precise enough for the timing needed to do this right.Becomes an exercise in frustration.

Simple yet fun and fastpaced, music is great and it never sounds annoying on loop. 2 problems I've had was the controls sometimes didn't feel tight enough when it comes to precision jumping and on top of that some obstacles felt a bit like a jerk move whether it's hitting two side blocks at the same time when I shouldn't be or an obstacle felt a bit out of reach. But I think there is enough replay value to be had with this game. Good job