Reviews for "Dandy Cave Explorer"

Lots of bits and trolls but nice game
9/10

Nice and simple
Cool retro feeling, and quite challenging.

Awesome game! though i freezed too on 19. Please fix it!

Likes to freeze on level 19 a whole lot! You have to get a lucky run where completing level 19 doesn't freeze the game.

Secondly, any level with blobs will occasionally glitch and the blobs won't be in the right places so you literally must die if this happens (ruining an otherwise perfect playthrough).

Thirdly, some of the high jumps don't always work correctly so instead of jumping onto the platform you instead might be bumped backwards and probably lose.

Graphics: Nice and detailed. Really got the 16 bit feeling.
Music: Best part of the game imo. Never got repetitive. Even after hearing it 60x it still remained nice to hear. Can I download it somewhere?
Gameplay: Best Point and Click game on the site, and one of the best ones I have played. Good job getting it on the play store

If anything negative I guess we could have pause button, but I digress.