Reviews for "Jumphobia"

OMG! OMG! OMG! I love games like this! This is amazing! I love it!

AWESOME DESIGN

Cool concept but it's really just a pointless annoyance, there weren't many instances were not being able to jump actually screws me over (as opposed to just being annoying), the art was nice, the levels could be cleverer...maybe more objects and difficult would make this game much better.

Very nice game with a lot of lvls, I hope this game will get green light on steam ;).

I originally got pretty sad when I got to the first portal as I thought the game had ended.. and then there was a whole bunch of levels available! Yay! :)

An original platformer was something that I thought had not been possible, but this game is very original in it's mechanics, so well done!

Only think I would change is the graphics - it comes across a little dated and I would change most of the sprites. The story (at least so far) is non-existent too which is a shame as I feel like it needs one if there is going to be sequels or anything (and it keeps you engaged).

Aside from those points though, a great start to an original game - thanks! :)