Reviews for "Undertale | Sans Battle"

Sigh. I love Undertale but... the fandom. OY, the Fandom. This was rather entertaining. Bit rigid in animation, but the joke was more the point than anything so I didn't really slice many points off for that. Also - Ha! I recognize that Megalovania Cover! RichaadEB! Awesome!

I feel this animation shows that something good can become garbage with a terrible fandom. Funny.

Not bad really enjoyed itKeep it up ;)

LinkNiak responds:

Thanks!

I thought that this was hilarious! The first section (before the fanart) was a good representation of my feeling though the fight and the defeat was clever and well executed. I did not expect to like this animation, as I love Undertale but hate the fanbase. This just really appeals to me. The reason I did not give 5 stars is because while the art style is appealing, in some parts it seems slightly awkward. Keep it up!

LinkNiak responds: