Reviews for "TrumpGrounds"

needs some music the roll sound just aint cutting it. otherwise its decent

How I can get more credit ???
I only can loose credit or win nothing

Interesting idea for a joke, but not great as a game. I spun this thing about 300 times and the best I got was 5 platinum bars in a row once and 4 platinum bars in a row once. I never at all even saw a wild. I like earning medals, but this is ridiculous. I'm not about to waste my life playing a slot machine and hoping I get lucky to earn the final 6 I need.

Yeah... It's not really that inventive. Not to mention the fact that if you're in it for the medals, you're probably not ever going to win. You MIGHT get a four line, but that's about all you're going to get. For those of us getting the medals, making the medals ONLY obtainable through pure luck is complete crap.

This also reminds me of why I don't play slot machines. Also, there's a glitch where it doesn't register 3 in a row unless it's first three. I don't know what that's about, but I assume it's a glitch. The game does a great job of teasing you like a real slot machine would... But honestly, you could have made this game a little more fair. Especially since the point of this was fun. The game just gets too boring too fast.

Definitely interesting, and a great time-waster. However, the game only registers a win if the symbols line up from the left side, meaning you can at best break even with a dozen spins before the funds are drained away, preventing you from getting the better half of the medals. It's a good joke, and definitely fun, but incredibly frustrating for a medal collector like me.