For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "ZTV News Finale (Leaked)"

Haha, nice. It's jarring to see how your approach to animation deviates from that of z0ne's to enough of an extent that you're identifiable as the animator of this without that revelation.

Man this reminds me of that other leaked zone-tan footage. Keep up the great work!

The voice acting in this was a little weird, usually ya'll go good but this one, it feels like it was either rush or try to hard at it, overall though, still a good watch.

I knew it! I was waiting 2 find something that is related 2 April Fools because I didn't get April fooled 4 the whole day & I was expecting it the whole time

ahaha this is great!