Reviews for "Bond Breaker 2.0"

Firstly I just want to say that you are the first nominee for best of march that I've actually considered voting for. Now then, this game is simplistically fantastic. From its simple concept to its mellow music I'm in love with this game. Believe me when I finish with the nominees (52 to go, why did I agree to this?) I am coming back to this one. The way you make something so advanced from something so simple is nothing short of phenomenal. I love this game and I don't even like physics puzzlers. The way electron guns switch from necessity to obstacle is fantastic. The combination of both logic puzzling and finesse is beautiful. In conclusion, the amount of innovation that comes in this small package is amazing and definitely worthy of its best of march nominee status.

TestTubeGames responds:

Wow, those are very kind words, thank you. I'm glad to hear the game resonated with you :) And good luck making it through all those games!

The originality is KILLING me. I love this. Really smart. Graphics are smooth (though the intro had a weird lag) and music is relaxing. Great job.

Thank you!

In a tutorial section it states Hydrogen-2 has to protons this is wrong an atom with two protons would be helium. this is a flaw in the science of an otherwise good game

TestTubeGames responds:

Those two protons are two separate atoms, connected by a molecular bond: H-H. If they were combined into a single nucleus (and thus were part of a single atom), then indeed it would be He. I can see how the liberties I had to take with the scale (the protons are huuuge) can make that confusing. Glad you enjoyed the game, and thanks for the feedback!

Hey, I love the game but I got to level 30 and I really don't understand what to do. I unlock the star, but there's no way to get to it. Other then that I'd give this game a perfect score.

TestTubeGames responds:

Thanks! As for level 30: the star always appears behind the *last* yellow box you unlock. So order matters.

its ok. the puzzles are not very inspired, the main problem is that i really didn't learn anything. There might be something scientific about the background about how it works, but all i see is a mouse-driven puzzle game, nothing really FORCES ME to learn about atmos and particles.