Reviews for "Look We're Flying"

Fuckin' A!

Fantastic - FANTASTIC job with the sound. If you ever read this review, PLEASE drop me a line to tell me what program this is, will you?

Immediately my thoughts travel up to the flying elevator at the end of 'Charlie and the Chocolate factory.'

Clearly you know how to write an orchestral piece. I've noticed your systematic use of pairs of instruments in other songs - piano with bells, flutes and clarinets and whatnot. It's nice to hear work from someone who knows what they're doing. This piece was very emotionally charged.

Loved it; easily one of my favorites. Keep up the good work my friend.

Very Happy :D

This is definetly a song that could be used towards and/or at the end of an action-like movie. Its a shame its so short though...Overall, Setu, perfect 10 right there and i hope to see more coming later on!

Oooh Very Classy!

This is a very classy adventure piece. Like going over the lands or a MAP Screen. I like it very much.

I hope anyone who uses this will use it to it's full potential.

me to!

i wish i could fly to but you seem to be the only one i can see flying!

Reminds me of zelda dosent it remind you of Zelda!

-DMS-

Neat.

It sounds a lot like Yoko Shimomura's work in Kingdom Hearts. I can imagine this playing while flying in a gummi ship :) I like it a lot.