Reviews for "The D.O.E.S"

Yo this is really good honestly. It puts you directly into it, and wow it's really fun. However, the greenlight thing was removed, what's up with that?

Against all odds, the beans I spilled provided a escape. I'm voting 5/5, 10/10. I didnt play more than 5 minutes to know this is the right thing to do!

Actually really liked this game. No idea what the secret medal is but wanted to share with you a pic of playing the beta a few years ago. I compelely cleared the board once :)

The game is addictive and challenging. I have spent many hours just clicking away.

Really love it! Nice and rough

I really enjoy this game, and hope it continues to get updated with more enemies / fun things / etc. I've made a notepad file to track the fun things with their values and results.

For those having problems, it helps a lot if you do what the author says and clicks that sheep underneath the button for a new game, since it basically gives you twice the damage you'd do otherwise, and increases your chances from 50% to 75% on fun things with values of 0-3.

It's also great for if you keep getting interrupted, that you can let the game sit and come back to it.

I know the author says that he hopes this is the end for it, but I hope in time it gets updated even more (always can use more fun things).