Reviews for "Adrenaline Shock--_--(1:24)"

TWISTED!!!!!

ZOMG!!! your 404 song!!!!!!

you made it to 400!!!!!!!!

congrats!!!!

keep it up man!!!

you rule!!!

i love this song =D

i can't think of anything wrong with it =(

wow!

hey chek out my newest song -Joyful Glory-

please tell what to improve on i figured a pro should review and tell me what i did wrong on and did great on......

good job man don't stop doin your thing!!!

hell yeh!

hell yeh man. this song blows my mind! i luv it. keep up that work of gold.

Yet again...

looks like another piece of quality - keep it up..

Wow.

What are you talking about Spoon?? I LOVE that gabber kick! Make's it sound so damn evil!! Great job. The project deserves an A just for this BA song man. Some negitives; it was a little short, and seemed to get distorted in places. Could just be my headphones, but that's what it seemed like.

Good job with the el music de mayo, hope you go big.

PERVOK responds:

Thanks for the review; but there are a few things I'd like to adress.

The reason why its so short is cause its for a short fight scene in one of my schools films. Otherwise, this baby would be 4 or 5 minutes, and hella diverse.

The distortion was unintentional, but its not a mastering problem. Think: Really distorted loud kick + distorted bass playing at the same time, its gonna be a little fuzzy. If I got rid of either of those elements, it would have gotten rid of a lot of drama, so it had to stay... :(

Thanks for the review, again! Best wishes to you, to :)

great song

The song is great... Uhm, yeah.... It's great!

Ya really need to log into MSN so I can pitch a melody over to you... And I'll tell you something, It'll be weird and it might take your life in the process *sigh*...

Yup... Great song!