Reviews for "Zootopia Shots: What do Predators eat?"

"So yeah..while its officially acknowledge that the predators eat a diet of bug protein and fish?, I'm just saying, you know, this is probably just all a cover-up... just saying =P"

Don't forget birds and reptiles.

This was a bit too short, but boy was it funny. I just had no idea what was going to happen. I just love this animation. It didn't even seem that cruel. You didn't show that much violence per se. I have yet to see the movie.

I hope you didn't spoil anything for me. Then again, I doubt this scene is in the movie. I like how you show the cereal box at the end. I'm not going to zoom in and look at what's written there. That's for more diligent people.

NCH responds:

lol naw, absolutely this animation has nothing to do with zootopia's main plot apart from making fun on its world-story and established lore.

you should make more of these. I rate it 5 of 5!

NCH responds:

haha thanks but this is kinda a one-off for me, it was more of a trial practice on animating talking characters with emote and reaction, cause its something I rarely touch on properly and I wanna try-out something like that. And believe me, it was hard to pull the conversation off with the lipsync and reaction stuff.

it wasnt animated the best too since I believe I play it too safe in the animation too.

Clawhauser is the coolest name a cat could have. If I ever get a third cat, I'll name him that.

Damn, this got a good laugh out of me. Nice work!