Reviews for "The Bar - Chapter 1"

Hehey... what a cool little game you have over here mate. Apart from the fact that it's really short there's really not much to complain about. The way you control things is rather unique. The puzzles didn't feel too difficult but actually intuitively designed. The music was also relaxing and fitting... until the end. Not only that but for a 6 minute game you actually made a cliff hanger that keeps me waiting for the next part. I also made a small let's play on this right here: https://youtu.be/eO_v8_pUDRk . What can I say is keep up the good work and can't wait for part 2.

Me gustó la idea. Hace realmente que éste tipo de juegos sea más interesante. Creo que los gráficos podrían hacerlo más completo.

like the idea , chapter 1 should of been longer though.

Interesting, a game where you only have to click and get through the game. However, I recommend making the Choose Your Name part a bit easier. It's a clever game, I can't wait for chapter two.

I've never seen anything similar. It's a bit short but the simplicity is what makes it entertaining. Hope there will be more soon. xD