Reviews for "The Bar - Chapter 1"

Interesting concept for a game

Like most of the other reviewers have said, this is a good and interesting concept, there just needs to be a bit more to do. If you've got more of the story to tell, I'd be interested in seeing it.
Nice work so far.

I like that it's an unconventional game I just wish there was a little more to do. Like why did I have to pick a name? Then I go outside and do menial tasks. Other than that, it's okay.

i loved the idea i would defiantly like you to make more.

Its funny i was stuck on the last part because the first name i picked was ZAZ and i didn't remember that i changed it to AAA untill like 15minutes of me not knowing why my character wasn't the right person even though the note was specifically asking for me.

i am not a big fan of these kind of narrative adventure games but this one really appeals to me, so if you do make it longer, please try to keep it simple like this. The biggest kill buzz about these adventure games is having to explore (spam click on) 50 different areas to trying to find where an item goes or something. I liked there was only like 3 areas. If you go 50 areas, try breaking it up into 3 area chapters like this one.

i would also like it if you didn't go to overboard on the syfi side, this game was so down to earth untill the wall opened up. i was ready to explore some shady stuff i hope it doesn't turn out to be some hogwarts shit.

There's not a whole lot to say here, besides it's a very simple game that could use more enticing elements. The fill-up bars were different, so that was nice. Also, the cliffhanger was kind of cliché, but not too bad. I actually kind of want to see what happens in the next chapter. Finally, with the next chapter, please make it longer than this one.

Overall, a very short game with hardly any interesting qualities. Much improvement is needed and I hope you see to that in the development of the next chapter.