Reviews for "The Bar - Chapter 1"

Interesting concept for a game

Like most of the other reviewers have said, this is a good and interesting concept, there just needs to be a bit more to do. If you've got more of the story to tell, I'd be interested in seeing it.
Nice work so far.

Pretty neat idea gameplay wise. Maybe you should make it that the main character is some kind of psychic or something? That way it'd make sense how s/he was able to change the weather....

Also maybe make the bar tender hint that there's a message in the vending machine- just to make that part make more logical sense.

Very interesting mechanic for an adventure game. But some parts are way too hard like the choose your name prompt. Had to try a million times to get the "right" name.

Too short but nice and original. The puzzles are also too easy as there is only a linear way to approach the story. Had it been longer and had more complex puzzles in a way that there are more steps that can be taken at the same time and you have to find out which ones to take in which order, I feel like maybe you tried to do that but kept it too simple, which is fair for the first instalment, hope to see more!