Reviews for "The Bar - Chapter 1"

Hehey... what a cool little game you have over here mate. Apart from the fact that it's really short there's really not much to complain about. The way you control things is rather unique. The puzzles didn't feel too difficult but actually intuitively designed. The music was also relaxing and fitting... until the end. Not only that but for a 6 minute game you actually made a cliff hanger that keeps me waiting for the next part. I also made a small let's play on this right here: https://youtu.be/eO_v8_pUDRk . What can I say is keep up the good work and can't wait for part 2.

I really hope that you make a chapter two cause this chapter is great as you can see from my rating, but maybe make the next one a little longer that would be great. I hope you read this. I have to go favorite you and this game now bye.

Yep, cool idea. Nice immersive twist on text-based adventure. I'm definitely interested as to what's going to happen next.

Hey, that's pretty cool! I'm familiar with quicktime events and timing a selection based off a swinging bar, but to base the whole game off that is actually pretty clever. I look forward to Chapter 2, keep it up!

This was awesome! I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us in the next chapters :-)
The game is definitely enjoyable. Congratulations!