Reviews for "The Bar - Chapter 1"

This game is really great :) I am looking forward to a part two - definitely add some background characters to liven it up a bit

That was unexpectedly fun! The one-button gauge mechanics makes for a fun decision making gimmick, however "pointless" it might be. I really like the adventure-esque puzzle in the game, involving some environment manipulation, name changing, etcetera.

Other than that, well, the presentation is rather empty, but that's okay, since this was obviously proposital, and having it any other way would make it way less special. So yeah, good stuff!

I liked it. I'll wait for the second chapter.

that was fun. and the bars didn't move too fast at all. any faster and it might have been annoying. was perfect the way it was

I actually liked it. Sure, the bars were filling too quickly sometimes, but it's probably something that you should give more thought in future, if you decide to continue making games.

The sound is okay, albeit a more comfy loop would fit better. IMO. Something jazzier, perhaps?

And obviously, I guess that you plan to add some actual background and character graphics, right?

However, for a test, this game works perfectly, as I quickly got hooked, and the gameplay felt intuitive and puzzles were logical. The mechanics, and the core of the game is cool, and overall the experience was nice, despite simplicity.

So yeah, I look forward for more.