Reviews for "Doggy Style With Selina"

Liked the story!

MavisRooder responds:

Thank you ! Yes - this is more like a story with buttons.

Remember if you make it about big dicks too much you'll upset Kattlarv just check out his comment section of his recent flash.

MavisRooder responds:

Actually it's not the big dick thing. As it reads - size does not matter. As for Kattlarv - SHE wrote me mail about it - making a great review. I'd say that she is about 98% the reason for me to do that animation - for she's somehow inspiring me / she does not know that - but she does.

Great game

MavisRooder responds:

Thank you - I'm glad you liked it !

It was good, just wish there was more positions they could've done but other than that well done! ^-^

MavisRooder responds:

I certainly hope that this won't be my last flash to do - as long as I reach my next goal I should come with another one - with different hero and character and poses. I believe the doggy style position was chosen by my patrons - they voted and picked Selina. Also at first this was intended to be one loop only. But I wanted to make something more.

Its clever and funny but its very flash-animation-y. I think It'd work better if the animations were more fluid