Reviews for "Doggy Style With Selina"

Its clever and funny but its very flash-animation-y. I think It'd work better if the animations were more fluid

funnier then sexy. more chuckle then outright laugh thanks though

MavisRooder responds:

That is the point - thank you :-)

It's funny and sexy :D but it's really not so enjoyable you should add some action on the game because it's really not a game it's a Movie but you can change the scenes -_- but it's not so bad at all :)

MavisRooder responds:

I cannot argue about what is this - a movie or a game. Again - I was confused how to categorize it - and after I saw other guys here how they did with their submission - I did the same. Game. Yet it's not game, because you cannot play it. But it's not also a movie, because it has buttons.

It was good, just wish there was more positions they could've done but other than that well done! ^-^

MavisRooder responds:

I certainly hope that this won't be my last flash to do - as long as I reach my next goal I should come with another one - with different hero and character and poses. I believe the doggy style position was chosen by my patrons - they voted and picked Selina. Also at first this was intended to be one loop only. But I wanted to make something more.

Great game

MavisRooder responds:

Thank you - I'm glad you liked it !