Reviews for "RotatoR"

it's flappy bird but kuru kuru kururin
eh/10

everytime you pass an obstacle it claims you to be gay like GAy Gay

Simple, yet good game with soothing relaxing music.

The medal requirements are a bit absurd, though, that's not even stopping me from getting them (Which I already did ;)... It was quite frustrating not being able to tell how many more obstacles I needed to get the medal... Perhaps you should consider adding an obstacle counter, that would be great.

The game play itself is not difficult to learn, the green hills are a piece of pie, the orange hills do take a bit of maneuvering, but they're still not that bad... The red hills are your worst nightmare, since you have to approach it in a completely different fashion, unlike the other two previous hills...

My personal record is 30, and judging from other comments, that's quite a lot. It would've been great if you added a leader board for newgrounds.

I'm still missing the secret medal, I think I've tried everything short from completing the game, but I'm not sure that's possible... or is it?

Anyway, it was an O.K. game, although there is not much to comeback to once you're done with the main objectives. 2/5

-wismty

Too hard for me! ! ! I would prefer speeding up the rotation with the spacebar instead of the shift button. It is very difficult to master; especially passing through the orange and red ones. The medal requirements are laughable. At least it's not another flappy bird clone.