Reviews for "Teaser: The Last of the Dashkin 2"

High Quality as usual, a full movie would be awesome. While I'm disappointed the game never came to light, a movie would be much more timeless, but a movie in my mind is at least an hour and a half to 2 hours, that's a tall order but I hope it comes into reality, I look forward to sharing this with my niece.

YES! Oh my god. I have been checking up on Brackenwood for years and years to see if new stuff came out. I absolutely love this world and all the little stories you've told so far. The nature of the world and animals is simply amazing and the bitey character is so interesting. I can't believe you're starting to make this again and that we can support you to do this full time! Absolutely one of my favourite things on the internet of all time.

Welcome back!
Also, how cruel it is that this is a tease~
But, one that was worth such a long wait.

Yes! Welcome back Adam Phillips, I'm super excited for your epic Brakenwood series revival! You're a huge inspiration :)

Holy shit! I've waited so long for Bitey to return, and it's finally happening! This is an amazing start, so keep it up!!