Reviews for "TheInvisibleMaze"

the idea is new but it is not that fun. Set a time limit and unveil the dead zone when you are very close to will be better. A game shall made players able to know what they are doing and if they are doing well; I neither get both of it.

level 15 medals dont work :s

orion1220 responds:

Sorry about that was a spelling error
Should work fine now thanks for the review

0/10 not actually a maze.

This fits into category 1: Baby's first game.
This is terrible and shouldn't be on NG, but don't get discouraged and continue game development.

orion1220 responds:

If you get far enough it is a maze.Thanks for showing up

Addicting and infuriating, as advertised. The only reason I'm not giving it the full five is that going all the way back to the beginning every time you die gets REALLY old, since you then have to play through the tutorial and previous levels. That means that a pixel in the wrong direction sends you back to square one, even if it's on a level you've already completed. I understand that the position of the mouse at the end of each level is important for the setup of the next, but that could be worked around by having to press a "start" button for each level in the desired location. Other than that, fantastic work!

orion1220 responds:

Thanks for the review! completing a level allows you to choose it in the level select exept for hardcoremode

Really interesting concept for a game. I couldn't get past the first level honestly. Thanks for using my music!

Only gripes are I wish I could see where the death occurred for a second or two before it reset, and going back to the menu immediately can be a bit annoying. Other than that, really interesting idea for a maze!