Reviews for "KNIGHTS - Official Demo"

Relaxing, interesting game! This definetely needs to go through greenlight!

Arzolas responds:

Thank you for your kind words, I'm really, really flattered.

I'm usually not one for chess type of games, but since I am feeling a little sad due to seeing your game in the 'under judgement' section, I decided to click and check it out. I'm really glad I did though as I have found that I really do enjoy this game and I know others that would to, also I hope this game gets added to the site. Good Job Arzolas!

Arzolas responds:

Thank you very much, my I've received such positive reviews over this, really glad you liked it :)

This is an amazing game, made with talent. Almost professional.

Arzolas responds:

Thank you, that is very flattering :)
My only wish is that the Unity WebGL didn't make 1/3rd+ of the people unable to play the game :/

Great game! I would add mute buttons (for music and sound effects, separately) next to board (not just in the main menu). I think the music is not correctly looped, which is a bit annoying. Other than that, great Demo!

Arzolas responds:

The audio loop issue is well known, however it is an engine problem that cannot be easily fixed. The WebGL technology from Unity is still in early stages. No matter how many times the game is rebuilt or changed, the audio keeps looping without the song actually ending. We can only wait for a new version to come out and see if the issue is solved.

Fantastic game, an amazing variation on the normal chess puzzle with just a single knight. The game goes from simple to complex and with it only being a demo I cant see any reason not to give it 5*

Arzolas responds:

I just hope it didn't got complex too fast :x, but thank you very much for your feedback :3