Reviews for "CLONESPACE"

It's a lovelz game,great music,nice artstyle, the physics took some getting used to but still a pretty freakin' awesome game...

Chaz responds:

Thanks a lot BlackCap! :)

This was a really fun game from start to finish that had me glued to the computer until the end and making the effort to ace every level. I was on the fence between giving it a 4/5 and a 5/5 until I read the other players' comments. 5/5 for making a puzzle platformer that's challenging enough to get downrated by weak players for being too hard. Git gud r git rekt.

Chaz responds:

Hey thanks man!

Some players, like that guy fuckoffasshole, will not understand that you can actually jump after falling.
Since not every platformer game has that mechanic, a tutorial on that would have been nice. I myself had some difficulty realizing it.

Apart from that, you have done a great job.

This is going to sound whiny, but I wish it was easier. It seemed quite difficult to put everything together. I wish there was something like you could fire a ball and change how hard it was. There's plenty of games like that. This was still enjoyable. I mean, I found the idea to be quite original!

The music was quite nice. You really had a lot of style with this. There were always new obstacles. I thought you could jump on top of these guys at first. I guess that would have been too easy.

good game, though did run into the problem often of hitting r to restart while trying to quickly switch clones