Reviews for "CLONESPACE"

i don't like how annoying shooting the clones was. too difficult to judge their trajectory even from the first levels. needs a preview trajectory thing

I loved this game, even if I'm not great at it. The increase in difficulty, unique mechanics, the story, the art, all of it was fantastic. I really can't think of a single thing to improve on at all. I did a Let's Play of it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_DgihcR9k with a bit more of a review. But honestly, keep at it, amazing job.

Chaz responds:

Thanks man, I really enjoyed your video - it made me laugh out loud. I was really rooting for you to realize you can jump after falling off a ledge to hop that lava!

Also the way you solved level 7 was fascinating. I'd never even thought of doing it like that.

yeah nice game I do not understand : Mob mentality medals

Chaz responds:

You need to make 2 of your clones watch your Archetype drown in some lava. So make sure they're looking at him when he does :)

Interesting concept, but a little difficult to control for left-handed players. I understand that wasd is the standard and that the numpad is probably difficult to map, but it really feels awkward.

Ah too bad, medals didnt work om my google chrome :/ I've actually finished it all.
Level 19 was hard :/ Maybe replace spikes with cirkle thing in the square above. This should give it slightly more errorspace.