Reviews for "CLONESPACE"

This game was so fun and a bit hard i hope u make a second 1!

Chaz responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Hard as hell.

Tip: to do some jumps, you need do fall of the platform you are standing on and then jump mid-air. Kinda like a double jump, but without the first one ;)

Best. Game. Ever. Its ultra cool, the story is credible unlike most other games ive played so far and the puzzels are as challenging as they are fun. I wish i could rate 6 stars

Chaz responds:

Wow thanks!

A really cool game, its challenging, your going to have to redo some levels even if your not aiming to get a gold medal, the level design is very creative but there some bugs were the main character or a clone can get stuck on the walls, for example on level 13 i could not pass it because the character keep getting stuck on the little jumping section. I've also noticed there can be a bit of a delay when swapping between the clones the the main guy, it doesn't always happen and its not a big issue but it can be a bit infuriating in some of the time based levels. Otherwise its a great game.