Reviews for "Sushi Meow"

Nice idea, but missing some graphics in the background, and the controls feel spongy.

kamajigames responds:

Thanks, I am sad a background was not finished but I desired to push a release. I may see about adding some background art in a future release.

If you don't mind, could you elaborate on "spongy"?

Thanks for the feedback!

It's playable, certainly...But I guess it's not that much fun, you know? The controls seem a little tricky, like sometimes I was fighting them. And then there was a bit where there was a bomb in every column, it was impossible to survive. It didn't quite seem fair...

kamajigames responds:

I appreciate the feedback! Regarding the controls, I should also add that you can spacebar to dash, there is a subsequent timeout for being able to dash again. When dashing you can pass through bombs which allows for an out when they fill up the columns.

Thanks for taking the time to play.