Reviews for "Ms. Rainbow"

All this really needs is tighter controls with the jumping but other than that I give it a solid 4!

TheeSeaverShow responds:

Thanks a ton for the rating. I will be modifying the flash controls and will repost when its done! Thanks again!

Too hard. No checkpoints and lives. This game is evil.

TheeSeaverShow responds:

Thanks for the review! Check it out on your mobile device.... its seems to be much much much easier using Tap rather than click. Planning on making the option for spacebar for the next version of flash.

Again, thanks for the review!

I think the controls could be improved by making it so that if you click again after your last jump, you'll immediately jump again when you hit the ground. The game is unenjoyable because the controls feel unresponsive.

Also, the left and right arrow keys seem to move you if you press them before clicking. Is that intended? Is it some kind of debug mode?

TheeSeaverShow responds:

The controls are tough on flash... I made it for the mobile. Also I cannot have it that if you press again you will jump once your hit because if you press it again you will double/triple jump once unlocked.

As for the arrow keys, yeah they were for testing the jumps..... Cant believe I left that in there... and whats even more unbelievable is that your the first person to find that... Thanks!

Thanks again for the review, all input and suggestions are appreciated!

the hitbox of spike is bigger than sprite which cause unexpected dead all the time and made the game become extremely hard. Furthermore, the principle of jump/double jump/triple jump/wall jump are quite weird; you can not jump anymore if your head hit the upper ground, you can not jump if you just let the character falling by self, and sometimes you can not do wall double/triple jump.

It is a good thing to made challenging levels, without buggy controls it will be much more fun to play.

by the way, I think level 9 is not a well-design level, it does nothing but frustrate people

TheeSeaverShow responds:

Thanks for the reply. What about level 9 is so much more frustrating than the others? Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks again Rsharp! BTW, I love the shaco avi!

Characters design could be better. Shes a little bland. I would get stuck between tiles when landing sometimes. The game is a little unforgiving with its platform detection. Level 3 is annoying as all hell cause the wall sliding jitters the game a little bit. The jumping mechanic is fun, But its too hard to make small jumps.

TheeSeaverShow responds:

Thanks for the review n1ckraith! The character itself was the whole premise of the game. I was given the character and told that I couldn't make a game around it. Thats why the other graphics are much more polished. ;) But I've never had a review about getting stuck between tiles... So ill look into trying to replicate that. As for the jitters, its the underlying software I use. The makers are aware of the issue and assure us that it will be fixed. As for your last comment, I am woking to make the jumps easier, trying different heights and speeds. (Hopefully will be in next update.)

Thanks again for the review!