Reviews for "Ms. Rainbow"

All this really needs is tighter controls with the jumping but other than that I give it a solid 4!

TheeSeaverShow responds:

Thanks a ton for the rating. I will be modifying the flash controls and will repost when its done! Thanks again!

I cannot said anything to help improve this it is good as it is, but as a personal opinion I don't like the controller as you have no second chance of thinking what to do, so it provoques me a really stressful moment, not the one I enjoy but the one that makes me angry and provoque me to hate the game. Only a point of view as I already state the game is good.

TheeSeaverShow responds:

Hey Rapt,

First and foremost, thank you for a review! If i may ask though, what do you mean by controller (Taps)? If this is what you mean, I completely understand the frustration as it was designed to be played on touch screen devices (iOS and Android). Originally i did not even make a flash version. After some request for one, I modeled it after the mobile versions. I am always looking for ways that I can improve the user experience, so please weigh in on what exactly you mean so I can address it and have it better by the next update!

Thanks so much again for the review. Always looking for opinions and outside help!
-GreenfordGames