Reviews for "Gaddafi Swag Loop 2016"

Well he did progressively style himself an enlightened tyrant as he aged, which going by the oldest interviews and according to the http://www.bgf.nu/greenbook.pdf he wrote he aspired to ever since he rose to power, but you don't put yourself in front of the murkan fist if you plan to die peacefully in your sleep. Or keep your country from becoming another permanently exploited hellhole which i guess is all hindsight now.

Anyhoo, nice rack lady.

emily-youcis responds:

Thanks for the pdf : }

I pretty much forgot about Muammar. Thanks for reminding me how much our Imperialist government sucks.

emily-youcis responds:

#BringBackMuammar2016 Never 4get

Not bad, not bad. I like the 3d enviroment animation and gaddafi and the other girls animation.
Pretty short, the color epilepsy is annoying (to me), but looks really nice.

I'm a huge fan of your work. It's easy for me to say that Gaddafi was awesome, I didn't live under him. Here's my own link regarding the guy from my country; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUhZmO6P0NU

This little homage you've made to him is really cool to anybody reading about his exploits after the fact and thinking about what happened to him still, he's on my mind a lot and what a surprise when I saw that Youcis(!) had animated something about Gaddafi(!) So you're political too, that's awesome. I love the picture at the end with Berlusconi and Lukashenko. So cool.

Nice job as always :3 and water guns X3