Reviews for "Civilizations Wars 4 M"

I seem to be unable to play. The game loads, music starts, and I get to the title screen, but it's a bit faded out and while the mouse moves, I am unable to click/interact with anything. I am on Google Chrome if that helps.

At first, this game just looks like a reskin of the first game. Those first impressions aren't too far off, but when you look at the map, it becomes a bit more new and interesting, with water slowing you down and wind shoving you everywhere. However, this game never strays far enough from the first game in terms of how it actually plays, and doesn't bring anything new here.
The final boss was so easy, I refused to turn off the lasers and just used the endgame blaster to beat it. It STILL was too easy! MEANWHILE THE FIRST BIG ENEMY, THE OCTOPUS FROM THE FIRST GAME, IS UNKILLABLE WHAT
And then you... just ignore it. Okay...?
The worst boss has to be the turtle. Not because it's too tough, but because it's the first boss from the first game, unmodified, stats and everything. You kill the turtle faster than the enemy, and that's just kinda sad for an endgame boss.
Defense and Attack are broken still, agility is also broken, reinforcements is by far the best spell (and at times reinforcements is the only one worth using), and there seems to be less extra modes than the first game. On the plus side, speed has gotten some more uses, due to the map flinging you around everywhere. I also refused to upgrade XP too much, mostly because when I did that in the first game it didn't realize I overleveled, and refused to let me level up ever again, and with so many things being exactly the same as the first game, I expected the same problems to appear.
Spells are reskinned versions of the first games spells... but why? Why not have some new spells? Why not have a wind spell to blow your enemies far away?
The most annoying things have to be the big totem guys that spawn randomly. In the first game, they were spells, meaning they were upgradable, and you could summon them wherever you want. Here, they spawn at your base, jump into acid and die within two seconds. The worst part is that now that you can command them, they INTERFERE with gameplay! You try to click on a house to select it only to select the totem! If you wanted them to be selectable, why not control them like, oh I dunno, the people in buildings? And totems weren't the best spell to begin with, so now they just kinda hinder you while your ATK-SPD team goes bonkers on everything.
Also... is this game trying to have a plot? I couldn't tell.

Overall, it's fun, but it's not the best. I wish it expanded on the ideas of the first game with new interesting ideas and spells and whatnot, but instead we got more or less the same game with a confusing coat of paint.

lol speed feels so broken if you level it up first. rush enemies real quick

not bad.

Very well crafted. Im still complaining about the dam level with the zombie swarms but hey its a good distraction for a couple of hours.