Reviews for "Crab's Farm"

Good game, good game :D

Figured I might as well write a review whilst I am racking up enough dough for the 50 boats medal.

Its a fun simple idle game. Could use a bit "more" and Im not sure of what exactly.
Maybe graphics. Maybe upgrades.
Music is kind of adorable. Even on the terrible loop its still nice.
Good job.

When the numbers move past the 7-digit level, it seems the counter bugs out. You get a NaN in front of the numbers, and if you just keep clicking it seems like the counter resets itself when it reaches the roof? Leaving the game to idle, and coming back to it expecting to buy some upgrades, is made a lot more difficult when you have to be wary of the counter; buy stuff before it goes too far. It also seems like the prices in Upgrades are off, since you can buy upgrades on 7 digits even though the upgrade price lists them as 8 (like that final boat). Or maybe the counter has one additional digit I don't see?

The game itself works and plays great, and it's pretty addicting albeit the great grind, but that counter feels like one a bit too notable bug. Keep it going!

-cd-

Thanks for this small idle game and thanks for your responsiveness on fixing reported bugs with updates!

I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT FOR THE 50 FREAKING BOATS. Anyways good game. A little boring in my own opinion as I don't like tap games or waiting games like this unless it has events that unlock and not just achievements. Thanks for taking your time to create this. Although I, myself, don't find interest in this game, I see many who do in the comments.