Reviews for "GameToilet Mobile#1 : Prince of Slackers"

Very Good. And Very Funny 5/5 best semi idle game ever

cheers !

Wish there were medals because Ive definitely wasted about 3 hours of my life playing this....

You can either make a great idle game or a terrible one and you sir have made a great one.
Upgrades are nice as well as the "Things." I maxed out everything on both ends.

My only issue was there was no end... and whats the point?
I was convinced that once I got the "A Job" thing, that the game would have been over...
but it just continued. I guess thats kind of the point of the game right? Neverending struggle.
(Sorry about losing your job.)

Also, the point of an idle game I feel is that you can walk away for a short time with the assurance that you'll continue making money/points in your absence. That was basically impossible because that pop-up for your mobile game was pretty frequent and stopped the whole gaming process.
That was a bit annoying.

Regardless, it was fun to play. One of the best idle games Ive ever played here.

@red-ramen I was going to say the EXACT same thing. Got to 500+ decided that was enough.

hamtyler responds:

cheers for the kind words ! - that pop-up was buggy - am uploading a v1.1 version in a bit that fixes that.

I'll probably go back and amend it a bit when I get time, but now I am 'post-employed' I spend most of my time in a vicious cycle of watching Columbo, eating toast & feeling guilty that I haven't learned Unity yet :D

I like it ! It's funny, and contemporary, and it has some good programming ! Keep making games ! :)

It's a perfect amount of fun and addicting!

hamtyler responds:

I'm hiring you for my PR team !

This is surprisingly addicting, I have to admit I've spinned that coin way too many times.

hamtyler responds:

keep spinning ! - I think there's a good 'burger in the library' joke in there somewhere !