For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "GameToilet Mobile#1 : Prince of Slackers"

It's alright. Gets somewhat boring after a while. Watching TV doesn't seem worth it in the end either. I wish there where medals so that you would have something more to strive for. Addicting games may not be for me after all.

I agree I see no point in spamming that mobile spam pop up a person only needs to see it once if they are going to go to it they will spamming it will do nothing but annoy people might also make many stop playing it just because of it. I clicked both 1 time but seeing as they did nothing I stopped clicking them.

Also your advert pop up is broken/bugged if you don't click on anything it pops up a *Well fine - But I know who to blame if I'm forced into petty crime.* There is no way to close this screen at all anywhere the only thing you can still click on is the coin to spin it.

hamtyler responds:

arrghh ! - it's supposed to give you some in-game money when you click on it ! also it's supposed to time out after 5 seconds and go back to the sofa. let me upload a fix after breakfast yo.

thanks for playing it - the story in the game is totally true btw - i really did get the boot from my job and wanted to see if I could make some scratch making a mobile/flash app about the whole business.

Wish there were medals because Ive definitely wasted about 3 hours of my life playing this....

You can either make a great idle game or a terrible one and you sir have made a great one.
Upgrades are nice as well as the "Things." I maxed out everything on both ends.

My only issue was there was no end... and whats the point?
I was convinced that once I got the "A Job" thing, that the game would have been over...
but it just continued. I guess thats kind of the point of the game right? Neverending struggle.
(Sorry about losing your job.)

Also, the point of an idle game I feel is that you can walk away for a short time with the assurance that you'll continue making money/points in your absence. That was basically impossible because that pop-up for your mobile game was pretty frequent and stopped the whole gaming process.
That was a bit annoying.

Regardless, it was fun to play. One of the best idle games Ive ever played here.

@red-ramen I was going to say the EXACT same thing. Got to 500+ decided that was enough.

hamtyler responds:

cheers for the kind words ! - that pop-up was buggy - am uploading a v1.1 version in a bit that fixes that.

I'll probably go back and amend it a bit when I get time, but now I am 'post-employed' I spend most of my time in a vicious cycle of watching Columbo, eating toast & feeling guilty that I haven't learned Unity yet :D

This is surprisingly addicting, I have to admit I've spinned that coin way too many times.

hamtyler responds:

keep spinning ! - I think there's a good 'burger in the library' joke in there somewhere !

Very Good. And Very Funny 5/5 best semi idle game ever