Reviews for "The Forgotten Toon"

Awesome, i like the animation style then, the narrator and voice actor is very well done...
Good job man

Very nicely done. Doesn't hurt you got the voice of Duke Nukem himself to narrate. ;)

This would be an interesting pitch for a short animated series.

To show kids the amount of work that goes into animation and why it deserves more credit.

I mean sure, 90% of the actual hard work is done in Korea. lol

ChaoticAnimations responds:

This actually is part of a pitch we are working on to pitch for a cartoon. We still want to do one more animation and also some promotional art and a short comic that will all go together with this. Right now we are asking everyone to spread the word about this especially to Disney so we can get noticed more.

Also we decided to go with Italy not Korea for ours :p.

A very entertaining toon with professional level of animation and voice acting with gorgeous backgrounds. :)

wow, this is an AMAZING, perfectly drawn animation!
very good drawings, excellent faces/face expressions of the characters, nice narration/excellent voice-acting, and a REALLY nice, interesting and FUNNY story!
i liked the general idea of ''bringing forgotten cartoon characters back to life'', and i LOVED all the ''arguing'' between ms miko and the narrator. (it was my favorite part).
also, the jokes were good, the drawings were nice, and the animation was flawless.

i have to ask, though:
who is miko? was she REALLY a forgotten disney character, or is she a character created by you?
either way, its a great movie, and a noble project to start.

i would love to see more from this series.
keep up the good work!

ChaoticAnimations responds:

I shall answer your questions!

I created her originally as a pitch for a Disney cartoon but it never got picked up. Right now were working on doing a fully animated short to show off some more fun with her but we need your guys help. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2026925635/the-forgotten-toon