Reviews for "Bat The Bat"

A very fun and challenging game! Gotta love that bat pun, haha-

You should've added medal support so it'll really complete this game! I'm curious to see how many stages there are!

First i thought it would be game for 5 minutes. After 1h of playing i must say that it is too addictive ;)

ArfGames responds:

Oh wow, gonna call the Rehab Center to pick you up...

Also, thanks!

I came expecting nothing but I had a blast, it's a simple yet addictive concept, you should port it on a cellphone. The only real thing that's bothering me is that it takes ages to go through levels again so you have to go through the first waves every time. Plus most of the time the power ups are in use when there's no ennemies on screen and ends up being wasted unless their durability is really stretched out.

Anyway it's a nice work, it's very satisfying to knock bats off the air.

Loved this one alot more! Great job

Really nice mechanics. GJ