Reviews for "Yo Escape The Burger Shack"

This guy has been locked somewhere so many times that he should learn to work with a lockpick. And stop taking people's hard-earned raise. :)

A pipe wrench to open a drain ?

OK quick escape game. However, the colours enigma is way too difficult: the colours do not really match the poster and it lacks cursor/animation when moving over/pressing coloured buttons. Thanks.

Not too bad. Nice song, altogether easy to understand escape game. Not so much challenge but I appreciated the nice graphics. And that "here's your raise" joke cause a mild chuckle from me so that gets a little extra points too. Good game.

The artwork and sound was great. The puzzles were ok. Yet, the story and some of the objects were too far fetched. A lot of things just didn't make any sense. No offends, but it seems like you're running outta ideas and reaching now. You've got a lot of great games out there. You've got talent. I just can't say that this is one of the better ones.
He just waltzes right into a business. Only to find that it's closed. Turn around to discover that the door that he JUST came in, has somehow locked on him. He has more than Bad Luck. He's CURSED.
Well. I'm not gonna give up on ya just because this one isn't striking home with me. Looking forward to more.