Reviews for "Climber Guy"

A pretty fun; solid climber game! Bit confusing with the speed and strength power-ups, since I figured they'd both help you reach the top faster (as it turns out 'speed' only works on side-wise motions), but otherwise everything pretty much explains itself. Not too long time; some pretty sore fingers later... I've mastered the challenge. :) A satisfying; fun adventure; not too complicated!

-cd-

blit-blat responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it! And yeah a few people mentioned the lack of info about the upgrades (sorry guys - our bad!). I've updated the game description to include an explanation. Bit late for you, but at least no one else with be confused now! :P

Button mashing is very annoying, nice music though.

blit-blat responds:

I guess it depends on what kinda games you like really :P And if you like the music you should go check out tails-23's other tunes! Thanks for the review! :)

Its a good game.

Nothing spectacul but its good.

I like to see a different background in other levels.

blit-blat responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. :) And yeah other backgrounds might be cool, like grassy hills or snowy mountains. One for next time maybe!

I must say that after your Atomic and Follow my lead games, which I really enjoyed, because they required thinking, this one is like a step back. I personally never liked those key-mashing games. First levels were easy, but for the latest ones and the time limit... sorry, ain't destroyin' the keyboard of my laptop for this, I respect my computer too much to do it :-)

blit-blat responds:

Haha, yeah you do have to suffer some wear & tear on your keyboard to complete this game! ;) And yeah, while this is different from Atomic and Just Follow My Lead I wouldn't say it's a step back, a step sideways certainly. It's always nice to try new things though! :)

A smooth climbing game with nice gameplay. The upgrades worked well.

The medals work, and I earned them all.

blit-blat responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it!