Reviews for "Climber Guy"

Well, this game certainly drove me nuts with how hard it was. I just had no idea how to advance past Level 6. I didn't even realize that there was a time limit at first. The screen was just so big! I did get pretty far. It seemed easy at first.

That was again, before I realized there was a time limit. It was recommendable. It's annoying with how it's the same thing over and over after awhile. This guy reminded me of Dipper. Why didn't he hook up with Pacifica?!

blit-blat responds:

Haha, well hopefully it was hard in a fun way! A little challenge is good now and then ;) Thanks for the review! :)

I can't get past three and can barely type now...

blit-blat responds:

Haha, practice makes perfect, although the upgrades will certainly help! Thanks for the review! :)

gg about time a really good game arivived thank you alice! :)

Thank you!

Quite the challenging game, my fingers are practically sore from all the button mashing. Solid work!

I wished the time limit was a bit more forgiving, haha-

blit-blat responds:

Haha, be sure to rest up between levels, don't want to strain those fingers! And it wouldn't be fun if it was too easy! ;)

its not bad, but the drind is real and the control makes me wanna kill myself since I have y and z 10 cm away from each other....please make custom control.

blit-blat responds:

Ermm.. its Z & X not Z and Y :P But yeah a custom control scheme might be cool, one to think about certainly!