Reviews for "4 Swords Misadventures 10"

Right on time for the 30th Anniversary! Good job guys!

Personally, I wished it was still in *.swf format again as it was years back, but I understand the compromise.

This series never lost it charm and hilarious shenanigans. Keep up the good work, and I hope the best for you guys!!

HadoukenDude responds:

I'll consider uploading the flash version too, if there's more demand for it.

It was a long time to wait for you to finish episode 10 of 4 Swords Misadventures but it was totally worth it the waiting. I was laughing my head off when Zelda took over Red and Purple bodies and make them hit your heads on the tower outside wall so many times that I couldn't stop laughing. Anyways totally great work dude. I looking forward to see episode 11 to be done. Keep me and everyone who watch this series update for episode 11 ok. One more thing you are so aaawwweeesssooommmeee.

Wow, I'm so happy. Great work! It is a funny coincidence, I just remembered this series existed yesterday after watching it so many years ago. I decided to re-watch it the other day, and the very next day you release a new episode! I love your stuff, you have really come a long way. Cheers!

BY GOD XD... that FMA reference made me chuckle like a maniac!!!