Reviews for "4 Swords Misadventures 10"

This is why I like silent protagonists that travel alone.

HadoukenDude responds:

Sarcasm?

Wow, I'm so happy. Great work! It is a funny coincidence, I just remembered this series existed yesterday after watching it so many years ago. I decided to re-watch it the other day, and the very next day you release a new episode! I love your stuff, you have really come a long way. Cheers!

I really did enjoy this and I'm glad you're back! It's sad that you're not in a format that doesn't allow you to have Easter eggs. I'm sure you can still submit something like that. Well, not on other websites. I really like how the story is advancing. It's great to see how far you've come.

I just watched Dragonball Resurrection F so it was nice to see some DBZ parodies. The voice work was great. Rina-chan is as good as ever. I like how there are new things that really do advance the plot. It's just nice to have Zelda finally interact.

HadoukenDude responds:

Sacrifices had to be made when fans pressure you to make things quicker.

I did consider having Cojiro Turn blue to reference Goku's new transformation, but I figured that would be overdoing it.

amazing work man, I love this series

Oh boy all the references, all the good voices actors (and actress), the story mixing elements from different Zelda games. THE WAITING WAS WORTH.
(it would be pretty hilarious if VaatiVydia made a voice cameo or something like that in future episodes)